Sharepoint Administrator - Senior (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Sharepoint Developer - The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading multiple SharePoint sites. Provide analysis, architecting, design, hands-on development, and delivery of SharePoint sites and applications in client-side enterprise SharePoint.
- Design, develop, and customize team sites, publishing sites, lists, libraries, forms, pages, views, web parts, workflows, content types using SharePoint Designer
- Develop custom and out SharePoint workflows (Approval, Status, and Automation)
- SharePoint other connections and components such as Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Service, etc.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Provide implementation, configuration, usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services of SharePoint's application services frameworks
- Support the Content Management, Web, and SharePoint Services development and maintenance support requirements
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate's and 8 years, a Bachelors' and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Desired experience includes: MSFT SharePoint expertise; SQL; DB; JAVA.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
*Work to be preformed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top