SharePoint Administrator (Government)
- Capitol Heights, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical information and professional services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to support the Government Program Office in Suitland, Maryland, in providing professional SharePoint expertise.
- Work is located 100% on government site (no telework).
- Work as SharePoint Administrator responsible for supporting a global system/site with over 1700 users.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrade of SharePoint application and interfaces that support various users.
- Use SharePoint application services framework for configuration, search functions, metadata management and user profiles.
- Maintain flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts. Emphasis will be on front-end SharePoint design experience, with back-end knowledge. Able to document all solutions.
- Review existing policies and procedures, identify potential problem areas, and develop solutions. Maintain procedures manual.
- Assist with development, review and reproduction of briefing materials, reports, and other project documentation. Coordinate responses to multiple periodic reports.
- Work closely with resource sponsor and end users to develop and modify SharePoint sites and implement solutions.
- Minimal travel required, mostly local DC Metro area.
Current active TS/SCI clearance (must have current SSBI), reported in JPAS or DISS. (#topsecret)
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology related field.
- Five (5) or more years of IT/Web Administration experience supporting Govt customers, of which at least 3 years has been involved with SharePoint server administration.
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (written and oral); able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates through a variety of remote support capabilities (ticketing, phone, email, etc.).
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially advanced Excel skills (databases).
Familiarity with DoD and U.S. Navy organizations and functional missions.
At least one other professional certification in the IT field, such as MCSA Web Applications, MCSD SharePoint Applications, MCSE SharePoint, etc.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top