ServiceNow Developer\Administrator (Government)
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 × 7 environment.
The candidate will Configure/Customize the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service, use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create scripts to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow, perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Will work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed
- Analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities
- Automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap
- Be competent with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies.
- The candidate will assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of ServiceNow capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Desired: ServiceNow Developer/Administrator (System Engineer L1) with DoD 8570.01-M appropriate certification
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1659883
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top