Service Plan Documentation Analyst (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Plan Documentation Analyst, to prepare service documentation that describes the service, service features, physical and logical interfaces, user interfaces, service functional architecture, service physical architecture, service operational architecture, service communications architecture, security architecture, service level agreements, AT&T's responsibilities for providing the service, customer responsibilities when using the service, and commercial best practices - service ordering, service assurance, service billing, user interfaces, SLAs, service reporting.
- Data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
- Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
- Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with NRO guidance and principles, cost savings, and system architecture objectives.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph or able to obtain a CI Polygraph, or Active TS upgradable to TSSCI. (#polygraph)
Desired: 8570 Certification.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top