Service Manager (Government)
- Washington, DC
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our DOE Team supports the DOE mission by providing day-to-day and critical telecommunications systems and services.
AT&T has an opening for a DOE EIS Service Manager to support the DOE, in providing direct telecommunications service assessments, operations, and monitoring for all DOE EIS task orders. This position is contingent on contract award. We will provide a contingent offer letter and request a letter of commitment.
- AT&T primary point of contact for all technical implementation and operations matters.
- Monitors and tracks implementation/operation performance measures, to include subcontractors.
- Manages, coordinates, and executes implementation/operations team to help ensure successful implementation transition from current telecommunication providers.
- Coordinates with PM and TM for all implementation/operations work products/deliverables of this task order.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are tracked and met.
- Assists in monitoring performance of Operating Unit service providers against requirements of the task order.
- Coordinates risk identification and tracking with PM. Responsible to run root cause analysis teams.
Public Trust clearable to DOE Q
- 5 years of progressive technical telecommunications operations/management experience
- Master's Degree (or Bachelor's with 7 years)
- 3 years of enterprise level telecommunications implementation deployment planning/execution
- 5 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
- 1 years of project scheduling in MS Project
- 2 years MS PowerPoint
- 10 years MS Word
- Institutional knowledge of the DOE network environment, any experience in AT&T operational and/or product/service management.
Back to top