Service Level Agreement (SLA) Manager (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Level Agreement Manager - To support a large DoD program.
- Overseeing the collection, reporting, and analysis of SLA metrics for a large IT service contract, responsible for monthly and ad hoc reporting for Senior Management and the Client
- Identifying and coordinating changes and integrating to exceed customer expectations and meet SLA levels
- Coordinating project wide Continual Service Improvement (CSI) efforts to optimize operations for technical and cost efficiencies
- Understanding foundational concepts of SLA Management and CSI
- Identifying metrics to be used to measure SLA across IT Service spectrum
- Leading the efforts and process to gather and create ITSM Process requirements or process improvements
- Leading process bench-marking to ensure fit for purpose and best in class process delivery / execution
- Acting as the supportive source of knowledge for SLA and CSI processes
- Works with operational and engineering organizations to implement SLA and CSI metrics
- Leading the project CSI effort
- Maintaining the accuracy of the Continual Service Improvement Registry
- Working with Customer Governance for CSI related approvals
- Supporting analysis of ITSM Process execution, efficiency, effectiveness, and process management activities
- Working with process owners to implement and deploy CSI changes
- Leading the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Supporting the communication and training of Continual Service Improvement to operational and engineering team
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The Level 3 Project Manager shall have sixteen (16) years of experience that can be a combination of program or project management and education. A master's degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor's degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate's degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
Deep Knowledge with the related ITSM Processes and Polices. Deep Knowledge of Data Analysis tools and processes. Experience with enterprise level monitoring and reporting tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Solarwinds. Passion for customer service with a strong level of critical thinking in order to quickly resolve issues. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
Desired Qualifications: PMP certification, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level certification or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Program Management certification is desired, although not required.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top