Overall Purpose: Responsible for review and analysis of security requirements, works with senior team members to develop integrated plans to protect corporate assets and information technology, and administers security systems to support daily security operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Includes researching, recommending, documenting, and coordinating implementation of changes to policies, procedures, facilities, and systems to enhance security as well as developing and delivering corporate security awareness training for users and technical security training for system administrators.
- Facilitates compliance with company security policies, practices and legal requirements.
- May provide support to non-management employees, including coaching, on-the-job and formal training, reference materials, procedures and system documentation.
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- May interface with other stakeholders including vendors, application development and technical support staff, and clients.
- May provide inventory and asset management resources to security operation, including administrative supplies, security specific resources such as SecurID cards or cryptographic key management, and specialized security software.
Job Contribution: Senior level technical expertise. Deep technical knowledge and subject matter expert on ATT technologies.
Education: Bachelors of Science degree in the field of Computers, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred.
Experience: Typically has 5-8 years of relevant experience. Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role.
- Employment is contingent on a successful Public Trust / HSPD-12 clearance.
- Position requires extensive experience with VMware 5/6 including vSphere, ESX, vMotion, trunked interfaces and integration with SANs.
- Extensive experience with RedHat 6/7 including server builds/configuration, OS patching (Satellite server) and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Nagios / Cacti or related monitoring platforms.
to also have experience with Windows Server, PDUs, remote console
solutions, audit investigations and NetBackup or other backup solutions
for Unix and Windows.
Back to top