Senior-Software Engineer (DevSecOps)
At AT&T, we push the boundaries of innovation, bringing the world
together in unimaginable ways. As technology is further integrated into
all aspects of our lives, protecting and securing our data is now more
important than ever. Our Software Engineering teams are dedicated to building
innovative and secure solutions to protect what's important to our customers
and employees. From enabling better security to designing and implementing
process automation, here's your chance to bring proactive solutions to our
rapidly changing industry.
Our Technology Development Team is looking for strong Senior Software
Engineers for Full Stack Developer/Software Development Engineer roles. As a Senior Software Engineer you'll be
responsible for the overall delivery process of a software application or
service, including design, development, functional testing, deployment,
production application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance with a
focus on test and process automation. You'll work in a DevSecOps model collaborating with scrum team members
and suppliers to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide
estimates, create software design specifications then collaborate with
engineers and architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute automated test plans and strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers and architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting.
- Support applications across various environments and solves configuration and environment issues.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and modifies software for AT&T services (e.g., IP, wireless, broadband services) or the management and monitoring of these service offerings.
- Interacts with Systems Engineers to realize the technical designs and requirements of the service, including management, systems, and data aspects.
- Designs and models the program and code requirements for an integrated software product or system that supports reuse, change, and integration of various vendor components and/or products and access to legacy systems.
- 7+ years of experience in Full stack development with education in Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Experience with event-driven architectures (e.g. Kafka) or distributed architecture.
- Experience with cloud deployment and containers specifically Docker and Kubernetes.
- Clear understanding of CI/CD pipeline (ex: BitBucket, Jenkins etc.,) and experience contributing to one.
- Working knowledge of Containerization and Cloud deployments (familiarity with Dockers and K8S).
- Experience in database technologies - Relational databases such as Oracle/MySQL or NoSQL databases like Cassandra/MongoDB.
- Experience in UI Engineering frameworks and front-end technologies like REACT or Angular, CSS & React Native.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting issues in production environment (including defining relevant levels of monitoring and thresholds, issues root cause analysis and problem solving)
Back to top