- Dallas, TX
At AT&T, we're connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you'll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
Overall Purpose: This career step requires senior level experience. Responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the quality assurance and test execution for new and existing applications and interfaces.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Using testing techniques, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies, write and execute test cases, and troubleshoot defects for applications. Determine integrated testing solutions that include cross dependencies between organizations and programs, develop data and environment strategies utilizing architectural skills and methodology to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs. Responsibilities may include E2E testing which encompasses the entire customer experience including sales, ordering, provisioning, activation, billing, payment processing, and customer service. E2E testing also requires extensive knowledge of the Network for integrated IT / Network tests to ensure services function, are properly billed, and issues can be resolved/managed.
- Experience coordinating QA/UAT testing across all applications
- Experience in Agile testing and Salesforce/MuleSoft application experience
- Defines and builds deployment jobs to support automated build jobs through the pipeline using the selected tools
- Manages, maintains and supports the application environment landscape across multiple systems, defining processes for addition of new environments to the landscape
- Establishes stage gates to higher environment deployments
- Implements tools to support code quality process, including static code analysis tools (e.g. SonarQube or CheckMarx)
- Monitors product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
- Develops and enhances core monitoring capabilities for application landscape using industry tools to capture performance of applications and render as appropriate dashboards
- Selenium script writing experience 3-5 years hands on
- Engineering background
- Sales force automated test scripts experience preferable 3-5 years (sales and service cloud)
- QA Technical lead skills
- Automated pipeline integration - desirable
Education: Preferred Bachelors of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering; Developer nanodegree, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years experience. Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role.
Back to top