- Austin, TX
We are looking for a threat content engineer focused on Cloud Security to join our AT&T Alien Labs team. You will be researching and developing detection capabilities for Cloud and hybrid environments for our Threat Detection and Response platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop detection content focused on cloud security (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and cloud applications (O365, G Suite, Box, SFDC, etc).
- Research and develop detection content for container environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Write blogs and whitepapers showcasing cloud security research.
- Work with product marketing to merchandise our capability to detect threats in cloud environments.
- Work with Product Management to guide roadmap and prioritize cloud security features.
- 5+ years of experience as a security researcher or a security engineer focused on cloud environments.
- Previous experience writing content for security analytics (AlienVault USM, ELK, Splunk, etc).
- Deep understanding of Amazon AWS services and AWS security.
- Experience with container security and threat detection (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience with the ATT&CK framework.
- Previous experience with Osquery/Suricata/Snort/Yara.
Back to top