AT&T has an immediate need for an individual to serve as a Senior-Advanced Analytics in Business Marketing Organization. This position requires advanced skills in the use of predictive modeling, machine learning and statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources to explain or predict behavior and or solve a variety of business problems and monetize products for sale.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points and ultimately make predictions on customer behavior.
- Projects may include churn models, buy propensity models, customer behavior and segmentation, sales analysis, product level analysis (adoption, price elasticity modeling) and customer experience analysis.
- Builds predictive models using data, tests the model on results outside of the sample size and verifies the model in the real world. Quantifies significance of data variances, applies an array of statistical methods ranging from traditional to newly-developing within the Big-Data space.
- Develops reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings. Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes.
- Experience with statistical techniques: regression-based modeling (especially logistic regression), Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, Ensemble Methods, Neural Networks, text mining, rare event modeling.
Job Contribution: Senior level technical expertise. Deep technical knowledge and subject matter expert on R, SQL, Python, or SAS. Working knowledge in LINUX, Hadoop, Hive, Aster.
Education: Preferred advanced college degree in Statistics, Mathematics and or Computer Science or Ph.D. in related fields; Data Analytics, Machine Learning, or Business Analyst nano-degree; or related expertise.
Experience: Typically possesses strong understanding of internal business segment or stakeholders and strong presentation skills. Typically requires 5 years related experience in advanced analytics, big data, relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques, and system testing.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top