Senior Technical Specialist (Oracle SCM Functional)
Design, Develop and maintenance of mission critical custom financials and supply chain applications that leverage Technology and Products such as Oracle Fusion, Oracle SOA Suite, OBIEE, OAF, ADF, ODI Oracle EBS Java, J2EE, , JDA (Red Praire), Forms, Reports, Workflows, Alerts, PL/SQL, and graphical user interfaces, middleware and frameworks to provide essential functionality for AT&T internal financials and supply chain clients.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- General consulting skills including Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands on skills with 6+ years of consulting/implementation experience for large US clients and working on complex development and transformation projects
- Must be familiar with Agile methodology and DevOps concepts
- Senior level technical expertise is necessary and preferred background would be Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in handling Business Requirement gathering sessions and preparation of High Level Design documents, test scenarios, test plans would be essential
Using an extensive knowledge of Java, J2EE, Oracle Fusion Technology Stack such as Oracle B2B and or Oracle Fusion Middleware products such as ADF, BPEL, ODI, etc and graphical user interfaces, middleware and frameworks and other associated technology and tools to create, enhance or modify the functionality for software development and maintenance of enterprise applications. Other required activities are developing documentation; evaluating and analyzing standards, solution designs and emerging technology; mentoring; exercising best practices for development, SDLC and Agile methodology.
Excellent communication skills are necessary because this position collaborates with business system analysts, QA testing team and internal business partners/clients.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Hands-On Development Experience in Oracle Fusion Technology Stack components such as Oracle B2B And/OR Oracle Fusion Middleware products such as ADF, BPEL, ODI is mandatory
Srong communications skills and ability to work across cross cultural and virtual teams.
Strong architecting (Design) skills and knowledge of architecture frameworks and related certifications would be preferable.
Education and Qualifications:
Preferred Bachelor's degree
Required to work 1pm to 10pm shift IST Requisition ID 150325-1
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top