Senior System Administrator (Government)
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide desktop, server, and network administration support to mission and analytic networks. Primary responsibilities include desktop support, application support, server administration, user account support, and basic support to LAN infrastructure.
- Periodic on-call hours are required, as are shifted schedules to accommodate mission needs during surge periods.
- · Ideal candidates should be familiar with the following:
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is REQUIRED.
Position requires additional security processing (beyond most other positions on the program). As such, the candidate must have had an updated Poly within the last 12 months and must not have an NFNA.
Desired: • Experience with Basic LAN infrastructure support and maintenance is desired • Microsoft Exchange experience is desired.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top