Senior Space Acquisition Logistics Analyst (Government)
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7
In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective.
AT&T Space Acquisition Logistics Analyst is experienced in providing direct, on-site support to the Geosynchronous Space Situational Awareness Program (GSSAP) Office at Los Angeles Air Force Base, CA.
The ideal candidate is experienced in providing the following functions:
- Review provide input to design documentation (TRDs, Specifications, interface control documents, drawings), requirements documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs), ECPs, PWSs
- Develop Training System Requirements Analysis, Logistics Planning Documents, and Life Cycle Sustainment Plans
- Review and provide input to enabling concepts, concept of operations, and ensuring supportability requirements are addressed and part of upfront planning for systems
- Developing strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified Depot Source of Repair
- Successful candidate may be tasked by Air Force to lead one or more acquisition logistics programs with responsibility for budget and schedule development and execution
- Assist in integration across project spectrum
- Coordinate and lead Integrated product teams (IPT)
- Ability to provide a wide variety of acquisition/sustainment technical analyses, and program management support to a government PM
- Provides analysis of proposed costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program problems Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments, covering the DoD 5000 series
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings.
Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
10 or more years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Acquisition Logistics supporting space acquisition programs and/or industry experience
- Experience in Space Control, SSA, or Space C2 desired as a space systems acquisition logistics experience preferred; prior work as Air Force Operator or Maintainer is desirable
- Familiar with a variety of acquisition concepts, phases, and procedures; participate in technical studies, and performance reviews; ability to function in a multi-contractor/customer environment, performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected; demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills; and effective written and oral communication skills required.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Active DoD Top Secret; SCI
- Must be able to be granted customer program accesses
Education and Training Requirements:
- B.A./B.S., preferably in systems engineering, or other technical degree
- Acquisition Logistics DAU Level 2 (Level 3 preferred)/or equivalent for non-Government candidates
Requisition ID 1641744
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top