Senior Software Systems Engineer (Government)
AT&T has a career opportunity for a Senior Vulnerability Research / Reverse Engineering Software Developer at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas supporting cyber related activities. The employee will provide technical expertise in developing software solutions and cyber capabilities to meet Federal Government client's business needs.
- Lead a collegiate development environment software development team to rapidly produce operational cyber capabilities for US Air Force customers.
- Code-base will be developed in various languages and team composition will flex to meet customer functional and timebased requirements.
- Identify problems in existing software and hardware by isolating vectors and recommend counter-measures in accordance with customer's direction.
- Utilize an in-depth analysis of software, hardware, or systems proceeding throughout the stack to identify exploitable vulnerabilities or program hooks.
- Use common industry tools such as debuggers (i.e., WinDbg, OllyDbg, etc.), decompliers (i.e., Mocha or JEB), and packet analyzers (i.e., WireShark and tcpdump) to pinpoint weaknesses at kernel or user levels. Analyze specific data to deduce design features or insights relating to malicious logic or tools used to exploit or disrupt cyber operations.
- Dismantle binary samples to improve countermeasures while aiding the comprehension of intent and origin.
- Unpack, decompile, and debug obfuscation techniques used to hide malicious logic code to develop a comprehensive view of the system's functions and processes.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: - MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar technical discipline. Equivalent experience or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) may substitute. - 6+ years software development. - Expertise in one or more of the following: C, C++, C-Sharp, Python, or Assembly.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. TS/SCI clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top