Senior Software Systems Engineer (Government)
- San Antonio, TX
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Air Force Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing strategic support to the USAF in cyber operations, intelligence and electronic warfare, network engineering, software development, and operational test and evaluation for the full spectrum of Air Force operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Software Systems Engineer to support the 90th Cyber Operations Squadron (90 COS), in providing cyber/IT-related capabilities. This support will also provide technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing solutions exclusively to Federal Government clients' business needs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- Develop custom software which create effects based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Refine pre-existing code into production grade software based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Identify vulnerabilities in software and hardware
- Analyze and reverse engineer software and hardware systems based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Develop software utilities that assist in managing network resources.
- Document all phases of software development throughout the lifecycle
- Review and coordinate documentation with government/stakeholders for software developed
- Research and document technologies identified by the Government.
- Provide developed capability demonstrations
- May have responsibility for the evaluation of new and existing software products
- May assist other systems programmers to effectively utilize the systems technical software
- Applicant must be TS/SCI eligible, have held a TS/SCI position within the previous two years (#topsecret)
- US Citizenship is required
- 6 or more years of demonstrated software development experience, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Coding languages (C, C++, Java, C#)
- Scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Assembly (x86, x86_64, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC)
- Cyber threat intelligence experience
- Static analysis (IDApro, Ghidra, Radare2, etc.)
- Dynamic analysis (WinDBG, GDB, etc.)
- Network analysis (Wireshark, etc.)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top