Senior Radar Engineer/Analyst (Government)
Senior Radar Engineer opportunity responsible for providing radar subject matter expertise in specifying, building, evaluating, testing and/or modeling radar systems, particularly large radars performing ballistic missile early warning or space tracking functions. The successful applicant will work with a team of scientists, engineers, and software specialists to develop and use modeling and simulation applications.
Additional roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
-Perform analysis of radar systems and radar studies, including study plan development, scenario design, simulation execution, and post analysis of the simulation results.
- Periodically compose and deliver briefings of results.
This is a great opportunity with a great team in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Solid understanding of software requirements analysis, design, code development, testing, and documentation.
- Capable of performing study plan development, scenario design, simulation execution, and post analysis of the simulation results. Results will be documented using Microsoft PowerPoint slides and briefed to clients.
- Analog, digital and signal processing radar domain knowledge.
- Skilled in using the Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Applicant must be able to work in a team environment and possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel. Some US travel by commercial air may be required to give presentations or attend meetings.
- BS Degree in EE, CS, Physics and strong mathematical skills It is highly desirable for the candidate to have a MS or higher degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or physics and strong mathematical skills. It is desirable that the applicant should have familiarity with C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio development tools.
- Desired level of experience is 5 or more years of related experience
Required Clearance: Applicant must be a US Citizen and capable of achieving clearance at the Top Secret level.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top