Senior Program Management Advisor (Government)
This position is requires Senior-level program management support to the United States Air Force, Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate, specifically the Sustainment of Optical Telescopes and Radars (SOAR) program office (SMC/SYGI) at Peterson Air Force Base, CO. The candidate must demonstrate applicable program management skill level and experience in Space Radars, Space Control, Space Situational Awareness, Command and Control, or Space Superiority. This includes DoD life cycle program support, DoD systems engineering processes, documents, reviews, and test (development and/or operational).
- Organize and support working group meetings across multiple organizations.
- Research, provide recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified at the IPT meetings.
- Compile meeting minutes & actions items following each IPT meeting and provide recommended action to the Government Program Management team.
- Provide a working group brief at each IPT meeting. Brief should outline meeting agenda, objectives, current status, issues, action items, and other relevant topics.
- Coordinate with prime contractors, depot contractors and other support contractors on system issues.
- Oversee and facilitate SYG sustainment budgets for program managers.
- Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
- Provide relevant input to Request for Proposal (RFP) development for sustainment, contractor recompetes, new acquisitions, upgrades, modifications, acquisition strategies, and cost estimations.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of SYG programs. • Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external sustainment related taskers associated with the execution of SYG sustainment activities.
- Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums to ensure alignment of weapon system sustainment with operational community needs.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
- Provides analysis of proposed costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program problems
- Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments, covering the DoD 5000 series
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
Security Clearance: Active DoD Secret
Required Education: Baccalaureate degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field or 10 years acquisition/logistics/sustainment experience.
Requisition ID 1626012
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top