Senior Network Engineer (Government)
The Senior Network Engineer (SNE) position is in support of a Government Customer in the Northern Virginia area (NVA). The SNE candidate will be responsible for the overall design of the customer's global IP Network. The SNE will interface with the customers to gather network requirements and then develop and document the network solution.
- Perform Tier-3 engineering NOC support to investigate, troubleshoot, and restore any customer services outage or fault.
- Perform detailed failure analysis to determine root cause and follow-up activities.
- Participate in network solution review process.
- Conduct network solution prototyping, integration, testing and certification in a lab environment.
- Perform life cycle network performance analysis and network optimization.
- Create and update engineering documents, configuration documents, training manuals and troubleshooting processes.
- Some CONUS and OCONUS travel to support network engineering activities.
- Currently or previously held position as Sr. Network Engineer, Sr. Network Consultant, or Network Sale Consultant.
- 10+ year experience in networking field.
- College Degree in Engineering field and/or CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP, or JNCIE SP.
- Experience with large Enterprise network, LAN/CAN/WAN networks, or Service Provider network.
- Hands on Juniper or Cisco routers experience.
- Network design, testing and troubling.
- Public speaking and technical writing.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with Poly or able to obtain Poly.
• Experience in scripting and programing a plus.
• Technical Degree or certifications a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top