Senior Information Security Analyst (Government)
and review technical security assessments of computing environments to
identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established
information assurance (IA) standards/regulations and recommend
- Understanding of enterprise technologies
(proxies, firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, etc) and network architecture.
Ability to interpret technical problems and interface with technical
stakeholders to convey solutions.
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analyze and establish system security designs.
- Provide consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security.
leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts to the development,
maintenance, and implementation of information security standards,
procedures, and guidelines.
- Responsible for providing high level technical leadership focused on complex information security architecture.
- Perform security research, analysis, and design for all client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
- Plan and oversee configuration changes for major security infrastructure platforms.
implement, and document formal security programs and policies
throughout the program and monitors compliance to these policies and
- Represent the
program's technical security interests with partners, suppliers,
industry associations, and government entities to ensure the
bi-directional flow of technical information and best practices in
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical/engineering-related field. Minimum (10) years of experience in Information Security including CSAM, FISMA, FedRAMP, NIST based Risk Management Framework. Advanced Degree may substitute for years of experience. Must have good oral and written command of the English Language. Must be US citizen.
Required Clearance: 6C Public Trust High or a Top Secret
Required Certification: One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, SSCP, CAP, CCSP, CISA, GIAC, CRISC, CNSS (4011-4016, 4053);
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top