Senior Information Security Analyst (Government)
- Performs system and program auditing to ensure compliance to system security plan as Information System Security Officer.
- Conducts risk assessments and provides recommendations for secure implementation and compliance in accordance with government regulations and information assurance/cybersecurity guidelines.
- Create, maintain and submit information system security documents and reports to regulatory agencies and leadership.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security documentation; assists with the implementation of security procedures; verifies information system security requirements; performs information system certification and accreditation planning, testing, assessing and liaison activities.
- Familiar with information system security architectural documentation standards. Able to apply information assurance / cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to an architectural/risk based framework.
- Provide architectural / risk based analysis of information assurance / cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical/engineering-related field.
- 6- 10 years experience in Information Security including FISMA, FedRAMP, DoD Risk Management Framework and/or DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide.
- Advanced Degree may substitute for 5 years of experience.
- Experience with at least 3 of the INFOSEC fields of Computer Security, Cryptography, Physical/facility, network security, certification/accreditation, risk analysis, disaster recover planning and execution.
- Must have significant experience with automated security testing tools such as Nessus, WebInspect, Appdetective, ZAP, Nmap, and other IP tools such as Wireshark to facilitate the analysis of the security posture of IT infrastructure and hosted applications.
- Must have good oral and written command of the English Language.
- Must be US citizen.
Required Clearance: TOP SECRET
Desired: CISSP certification desirable.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top