Senior – DevSecOps Engineer
Senior- DevSecOps Engineer
This position is part of the Marketing,Advertising, and Content (MAC) data-sharing platform that resides within theChief Data Office of AT&T advertising and analytics. The MACcloud-based platform combines AT&T's unique consumer data and growingcontent data assets and enables data sharing across business units in supportof marketing, advertising, and content intelligence related use cases.
Overall Purpose : Responsible for thedevelopment, implementation and oversight of security policies and programs andworks with key stakeholders to enable the power of data through scalable,programmatic platforms and security-enhancing technologies. Developstrategies for application security and security policies, complianceframeworks and DevOps in product development or solution implementation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand complexbusiness problems and develop solutions using Secure SDLC methodologies.
- Understand technical andbusiness requirements to develop tactical and strategic roadmaps to address andimplement Secure SDLC controls (data privacy, SAST, DAST, etc).
- Perform threat modellingusing tools and otherwise.
- Integrate securitycontrol design, implementation, and testing into the DevOps offerings.
- Manage businessrequirements, scope and schedule and full cycle development and implementation.
- Collaborate with theConsultants and Developers to understand any changes or new development effortsto ensure compatibility with existing orchestration framework.
- Be a trusted automationand tooling advisor for DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practicaland relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Plan, organize, andcontrol multiple responsibilities to achieve objectives; technically guidecyclical and project activities through to completion.
- Ensure deliverables arecompleted within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality.
- Work with teams to bringcontinuous improvement from a security perspective to application lifecyclemanagement processes and tools.
- Identify furtheropportunities in engagements to drive expansion and profitability.
Bachelorsdegree in the field of Information Systems, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred.Industry security (e.g., CISSP), privacy (e.g., CIPP/US) or audit (e.g., CISA)certifications are a plus.
At least 3 to 5 years ofexperience of relevant experiance. Experiencein AWS is required.
Strong presence withextensive experience communicating with leadership and cross-functional teams.Ability to think outside the box and inspire cross-functional teams to enableinnovative, data-powered solutions. Ability to manage multiple work initiativesand exercise good judgment as well as balance risks in ambiguous and complexsituations.
Supervisory : No
Back to top