Senior Associate Application Development(JDA Manugistics)
4+ years of Oracle E-Business Suite functional consulting/implementation/support experience for large US clients and working on complex development and transformation projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis, Preparing Functional Specification documents, business scenario mapping, test complex customizations and standard business flows
- Setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements based on knowledge around applications functionality, tools, and templates.
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications s modules, configuration and training/assisting users
- Functional design and design review of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications
- Other required activities are developing documentation; evaluating and analyzing standards, solution designs and emerging technology; mentoring; exercising best practices for development, SDLC and Agile methodology.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Detailed Functional Knowledge of the following Oracle E-Business Suite is required
Must have 4+yrs of in-depth experience in implementation in Order Management Module version R12
- Must be familiar with Application Implementation Methodology and Agile.
- Senior level technical expertise.Few years relevant experience and industry/domain expertise.
oKnowledge of PL/SQL is required
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- General consulting skills including Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
Education and Qualifications:
Senior level technical expertise. Education: Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Required to work in the 1pm to 10pm shift IST Requisition ID 150330-1
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top