Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Why would you want a career at AT&T? We have longevity. Our story continues to unfold and take us on a unique and exciting journey. We invite you to explore and imagine how you can be a part of this experience!
The best fit for our culture are those whose values align with ours. These are at the top of our list:
- Live true and embrace integrity
- Think big!
- Pursue excellence
- Use your imagination, and inspire imagination
- Stand with our colleagues, and support our communities
Our Marketing Analytics teams have a strong quantitative orientation, cultivate a broad knowledge of our evolving industry and business, and enjoy exercising their analytical minds.
We have a TON (maybe two) of data at our fingertips. Our team members are very adept at taking these large quantities of data and boiling it down into something easily consumable by our business partners and leaders within the Mobility & Entertainment organization. They are very skilled at both analysis and communication through various mediums. This is crucial to individual and team success.
Examples of what we do:
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to optimize marketing spend, targeting, and segmentation
- Manage projects like marketing target optimization, A/B test design and analysis, consumer segmentation, metric forecasting, and sales analysis
- Develop charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings
- Advise business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in the data to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Cross-product interaction analysis across the entire suite of AT&T products
This type of background is needed to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics or related role
- BS/BA in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields; advanced degree preferred
- Coding proficiency with SQL, SAS, R, Python or similar is required
- Digital Marketing or Advertising
- Experience with large transactional databases
- Statistics and experience with consumer marketing methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence others
- Knowledge of the media and advertising space (mass, digital, direct marketing) is preferred
- Experience in large media, technology, ecommerce, or a subscription-based company
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Pradeep M.Data Scientist
Pradeep works in the mobility organization, which is tasked with ensuring customers have a good experience while using their mobile phone and the AT&T network.
Back to top