Security Systems Engineer (Government)
• Provide sustainment support for HBSS (McAfee 5.X) systems and support selection, integration, testing and deployment of next generation endpoint (PC, virtual and mobile devices) solution that includes Anti-virus, whitelisting, virtual containment, malware detection, incident response and asset management capabilities.
- Installation and configuration support of DoD HBSS Suite of software
- Develop and implement real-time, web enabled views and reports
- Administrating Host Based Security Solutions (HBSS) and Development of standard operating procedures for operating and maintaining HBSS
- Provide technical diagrams, instructions and lists of materials required for certification and accreditation and Technical Order Development; provide software upgrades, security patches, and bug fixes
- Assist with daily administration, and support maintenance planning and execution for the current version of HBSS Software.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments of the assigned infrastructure
- Mitigation recommendations/ security architecture reviews
- Conducting IAVM scanning and vulnerability assessments with DoD approved software (ACAS)
- Research/ Development/ Testing/ Implementation and Documentation changes to software
- Assist in maintaining current anti-virus (AV) engines and definitions on all ISs
- Assist in ensuring all DISA STIGS are applied to networks, network devices and information systems where applicable
- Experience with ACAS
- Firm working knowledge of Security Architectures
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience creating, modifying and following through RMF packages until approval.
- 3-5 years IT experience with penetration testing or vulnerability assessments in a DOD environment OR 3 years Operational IA (Intel HBSS, ACAS solutions)
- IAT Level II Certification (DoD 8570.01) – e.g. CompTIA Security+ (SY0-301 or SY0-401)
Desired Experience, Education, and Certifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Required Clearance: Active Secret with eligibility for TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1666696
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top