Security Administrator (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an experienced Security Administrator to support the Government Program Office at the Washington Navy Yard, in providing professional security administration.
- Provide security administration support for a DoD Program Management Office (PMO) in a classified environment. (work is 100% on government site location).
- Assume role of Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for government site
- Manage the classified document control system within the PMO
- Control personnel security administration and documentation
- Provide access control of PMO facility, including adherence to physical security protocols, maintenance/procurement of security equipment, visitor access/escort control and visit certification processing
- Interface between the PMO and various organizations, including resource sponsors, acquisition entities, security organizations, technical/design agents (field activities, R&D agencies, test facilities), Program Executive Officer (PEO) staffs and Vendors/Contractors
- Assist with development and preparation of security standards, facility plans, test plans, inspections and security refresher training
- Assist with development, review and reproduction of briefing materials, reports and other project documentation to be controlled
- Coordinate maintenance support for the government facility
- Expect some travel in this position (10%), both local and out-of-area
Current active TOP SECRET clearance required (must have a current SSBI). (#topsecret)
- Associates Degree or higher required
- Three (3) or more years of experience in support of a DoD program office
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload.
- Provide rapid responses to short-fused tasking
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications and databases
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with DoD and U.S. Navy organizations and functional missions
- Completion of various DCSA/DSS (CDSE, SPeD) and DAU coursework
Back to top