Sales Support Representative
Do you like helping people? As a Sales Support Representative you will have the opportunity to learn and perform a variety of roles to help deliver an extraordinary customer experience! You will be greeting, answering inbound calls to the store, triaging customer needs, problem solving, processing transactions and will assist in selling a variety of AT&T products and services. The Sales Support Representative also has the opportunity to learn roles related to all store logistics including but not limited to inventory, cash and merchandising as well as records and paperwork management. Communication with management and vendors is also a key role. There will be other responsibilities assigned by management that contribute to the success of the team and customer experience. This role comes with a very competitive salary package as well as awesome benefits. We are passionate about innovation, we love our employees and we love connecting our customers to their world.
Perform the following with reasonable accommodation:
- Work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate what may be required
- May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management
- Associate Degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems/software and computerized billing
- Strong customer service skills
- Thorough research skills
Study Guide for pre-employment screening(click the link below to open the study guide)
Sales Support Representative Test
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
Requisition ID 1667173
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top