Sales Executive Fiber Acquisition
- Chicago, IL
AT&T's new Fiber Light Green organization has been tasked with building and executing an aggressive Fiber Broadband expansion strategy to increase our wireline focus and success in new fiber lit buildings as we build out the AT&T footprint. We're looking for tech-savvy, self-driven sellers that are passionate about business sales and have the drive to make connections and help customers transform the speed of business.
As a Sales Executive on the Fiber Light Green team you'll generate new sales while driving both expansion and penetration of our network. You'll focus on generating new customer connections within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You'll partner with clients leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise to understand their transport needs. You'll also identify transport solutions, position AT&T to light new buildings and help drive the expansion of our fiber footprint. Through collaboration with property managers and internal teams like Channel Marketing, Product, Construction & Engineering and Field Services, you'll develop strategies to target potential prospects. Most importantly, you'll specifically focus on transactional, low ARPU, high volume service in GPON lit serving areas.
So, are you ready for the challenge?
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and partner with your resources to deliver AT&T's transport solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- Develop new connections and accounts to grow AT&T's fiber penetration.
- Utilize relationship building and hunting skills to identify new opportunities and consult with customers to identify their needs.
- Leverage industry knowledge and relationships to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer's needs.
- 2-5 Years Outside Sales and/or Account Management experience preferred
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is desired
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills - demonstrated with both internal partners and external customers
- Ability to learn quickly
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- AT&T TV (with HBO Max)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Would you like to hear more about this opportunity directly from our team? We're hosting a virtual event on January 19th so you can learn more about careers in Business Sales. Click here to registerand get on the list for our virtual career exploration held on Tuesday January 19th at 1pm PST/3pm CST/4pm EST. Please register by 1/17 to receive all the details!
Back to top