Sales Executive Fiber
- West Valley City, UT
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we've built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined.
As a Sales Executive Fiber, you'll proactively sell AT&T's pre-deployed fiber based broadband network assets. You'll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You'll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers' strategic business priorities. We're looking for tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and to partner with your resources to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer's needs.
- Design strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- 2-5 Years Outside Sales and/or Account Management experience preferred
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is desired
- Bachelor's Degree, technical discipline preferred
Once you're a part of the team, you'll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly Uverse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV NOW or Uverse TV
Would you like to hear more about this opportunity directly from our team? We're hosting a virtual event on January 19th so you can learn more about careers in Business Sales. Click here to register and get on the list for our virtual career exploration held on Tuesday January 19th at 1pm PST/3pm CST/4pm EST. Please register by 1/17 to receive all the details!
Back to top