Sales Executive 2 Fiber
A dedicated Fiber Based Broadband acquisition (hunter) sales executive is needed to proactively support new in region fiber building sales opportunities. Position requires a combination of superior sales, technical, and negotiation skills.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
· Generating new revenue from customers in on-Net buildings where AT&T pre-deploys network assets such as fiber and Ethernet multiplexing.
· Sell AT&T enterprise IP and data services to accounts from all AT&T market segments.
· Represent AT&T fiber optic solutions to business customers in pre-lit buildings. ATT fiber services include: Ethernet based internet access, VoIP, MPLS, IPVPN and Metro Ethernet services
· Verifying AT&T's technical architecture understanding of a property, and will be responsible for updating internal fiber assets databases with accurate information.
· Owning the relationship with property managers and secure the ability of AT&T to solicit customers in exchange for advanced network assets.
· Interfacing with customers other AT&T account teams to properly serve and approach key clients in existing market segments.
· Collaborate with AT&T network engineering to leverage new infrastructure and equipment
· Meeting with all customers within fiber connected buildings, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer's assigned account team.
· Most of your time will be spent in direct sales related activities in front of customers at their place of business.
· Driving new sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and maximizing building penetration to ensure a return on prepositioned network assets.
· Achieving sales objectives by structuring and securing new fiber based high speed data services with customers located in on-Net buildings.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Experience: 5 Years Sales or Account Management experience preferred.
Compensation : Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
Back to top