Sales Executive 2 Acquisition - (FirstNet)
FIRSTNET - AT&T Sales Executive 2 Acquisition is a strategic seller responsible for prospecting and managing sales cycles for first responder solutions.
- Prospect and manage the sales cycle for the first responder solutions suite against a sales target
- Proactive in the management of the module or territory to drive solution penetration rates in line with stated standards.
- Apply the first responder sales framework within the context of the module supported by the Application Sales Executive, and ensure this framework is executed by the front line account manager.
- Design first responder solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, work flow analysis, ROI, and Pilot Framework tools.
- Drive the sales engagement from a discovery stage to a clearly identified business value through deploying and implementation of the technical solution.
- Collaborate with Account Team Managers / territory leadership to develop strategic territory module plans, optimizing subscriber growth through successful penetration of target accounts.
- Partner and collaborate with sales, marketing, external affairs and other entities to influence decision making processes for public safety solutions
- Position self as the first responder solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory, demonstrating solution and market knowledge / awareness of public safety customers.
- Proactive in the participation in account and opportunity reviews, detailing and articulating the needed actionable steps for deal closure.
- Drive knowledge transfer to the local sales and customers on first responder solutions through scheduled webinars, enablement activities and partner event plans. This includes partnering with market development and other product / partner resources to facilitate this knowledge transfer.
- Establish a partner relationship with customers at Executive C-level, positioning AT&T as a trusted advisor and strategic planning resource for mobility.
- Employ advanced and consultative selling techniques to achieve subscriber unit targets
- Creates strong networks of internal/external resources per specific solution capabilities and be able to execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement solutions.
- Develop, document and share best practices for selling first responder solutions, detailing the significant approach used to overcome competitive scenarios and customer challenges.
- Serve as the first responder lead on responses to RFP/RFQ/RFB/RFI requests and unsolicited proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex first responder products, solutions and competitive intelligence around pricing and market trends, etc.
· Understanding of first responder environment and dispatching processes
· Ability to evaluate operational process that utilizes radio for group communications
· Understanding of first responder applications such as CAD, RMS, JMS, ALPR, NLETS, NCIC, NFIR, E-Citation, AFIS and others involved in incident command
· Experience in selling mobile broadband solutions to enable first responder applications
· Understanding of state and local government decision making processes for the first responder community
· Knowledge of cellular architecture and trends in cellular technology
· Knowledge of methods to secure data in transit and at rest
· Understand discussions around control of costs and ROI models
· Ability to determine and articulate value propositions
· Understanding of the dynamics of radio use vs cellular use in first responder use cases
· Competitive knowledge of the 2 way radio marketplace (not necessary heavily in depth but an ability to learn)
· Competitive knowledge of the mobile broadband marketplace for first responders
· Ability to understand historical drivers for radio usage & mobile broadband usage
· Ability to work with TCO models and sell to sr. government levels
Back to top