Sales Executive 2 Acquire
We're bringing the world together with technology solutions in ways you never imagined - pushing the limits of what's possible and driving groundbreaking innovation every single day. We're redefining the landscape for our customers by offering customized business solutions from cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more.
As a Sales Executive on our National Business Sales team, you'll focus on mid-market businesses selling customized full-scale business solutions in a defined vertical or territory. Our company serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and counts more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 as customers. You'll generate new sales, offering custom solutions designed and built with AT&T's cutting-edge products, services and systems while showing off the benefits of our advanced services, and ultimately closing deals.
We're seeking passionate sales professionals that are technically savvy and driven to succeed. You'll prospect and cold call, presenting customized technical solutions to mid- market businesses. You'll have the opportunity to sell the full range of AT&T's business suite of products which gives you an edge on the competition.
This is your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Create and produce new sales opportunities using consultative selling skills to close complex sales within a given vertical and/or territory
- Identify and deliver solutions for new customers that meet a wide variety of customers needs
- Partners with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities and deliver valuable business solutions.
- Build and develop networks to share information and cultivate prospects
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals - participates in presenting products and services
- Leverages industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities identify key trends and customer needs
- Responsible for the initial account relationship and meeting revenue objectives and other performance metrics
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience B2B, Business to Business sales in an outside or direct sales environment preferred
- Experience selling business telecommunications and technology solutions direct to enterprise businesses preferred
- Demonstrated sustained record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor's Degree, technical discipline preferred.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
Back to top