Sales Executive 1 Acquisition
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we'd say we're well on our way. Together, we've built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let's do great things together.
As a Sales Executive 1 Acquisition you'll generate sales revenue with new customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customers strategic business priorities. Were looking for tech-savvy sellers that have a drive to give customers the best customized solutions in the market and transform the speed of business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- You'll generate new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions primarily on customers premises.
- With the assistance of support resources, you'll identify sales opportunities and customized solutions for customers.
- You'll build and maintain a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects. You'll initiate customer contacts and visits with existing and prospective customers.
- You'll develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts. You will establish and maintain productive long-term networks and relationships with internal departments, key work groups and peers.
- You'll partner with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to present and deliver value-added business solutions.
- You'll develop responses to Request for Proposals.
- You'll utilize consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned territories.
- You'll sell in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture. Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close opportunities.
- You'll respond to customers interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You'll own the account relationship and be responsible for meeting revenue objectives and demonstrating a progressive record of sales achievement.
- You may develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Duties directly related to making sales includes: Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the customer's site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities; providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sales; researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering; and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Education: Bachelor's Degree technical discipline preferred or 5-7 years of progressively technical account management in the networking field with particular focus on OSI model layers 1-4 technical discipline preferred.
Experience: 2-5 Years Outside Sales or Account Management experience preferred.
Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
Back to top