Sales Account Executive
- Atlanta, GA
"The AT&T Mid-Markets team is expanding their sales team and hiring fast! Join the team and receive a $1000 sign on bonus, after 90 days on payroll! Don't delay, review the job description and apply now!"
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we've built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let's do great things together.
As a Sales Executive 1 Acquisition you'll work with the full range of AT&T's cutting-edge, flexible, reliable business products and services. You'll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You'll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers' strategic business priorities. We're looking for tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
Are you ready for the challenge?
• Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and to partner with your resources to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
• Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
• Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
• Design strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned Sales Targets
• Strong networking and negotiation skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• 2-5 Years Outside Sales and/or Account Management experience preferred.
• Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is desired
Education: Bachelor's Degree, technical discipline preferred.
Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits - I would consider replacing this with the approved language below:
Once you're a part of the team, you'll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly Uverse Voice)
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV NOW or Uverse TV
Back to top