Readiness Operations Analyst (Government)
AT&T has a career opportunity for an Readiness Operations Analyst at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, supporting cyber related activities. The Analyst will join a staff within an organization of technical and program Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing professional services to Federal Government customers to support the the 67th Cyberspace Wing (67 CW) Readiness Operations program.
- Identify future cyberspace operations budget requirements to meet 67 CW strategic goals and match them to the appropriate type of funds for resourcing, in the areas of manpower, information technology equipment, software, travel, training and supply needs.
- Support personal wireless communication system equipment accounts for 67 CW leadership by ensuring the Government is paying for the proper services.
- Provide basic troubleshooting actions on non-functioning devices, and track each electronic device to users in an electronic record.
- Track unit deployment taskings and report individual and unit deployment statistics.
- Support the reporting of unit manning levels, readiness, and deployment taskings, and research and resolve discrepancies identified between other deployment taskings databases and the information loaded in Air Expeditionary Forces (AEF) Reporting Tool (ART).
- Support the reporting of Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS).
- Identify personnel who require ancillary training, and research appropriate training resources to meet personnel requirements.
- Track civilian and military personnel training to ensure timely completion of scheduled training.
- Establish and maintain records and files in a Government approved shared location.
Combination of at least five years of experience within the following areas:
- Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE)
- Unit Deployment Management (UDM)
- ART program
- SORTS program
- Unit Training Management (UTM)
Desired: • DoDD 8140 IAM Level-1 certification • Military experience.
Required Clearance: TS with SCI Eligibility. Must have held TS//SCI position within the previous two years and be willing to take a counter espionage polygraph if required.
US Citizenship Required
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top