Quality Management Lead (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Quality Management Lead - To support the National Security Sector, in providing IT services operational data, turning data into information, information into insight and insight into meaningful business decisions. The role requires data analysis and understanding of IT services and integrated systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The QA Manager must understand IT service operational data, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into meaningful business decisions. The role requires data analysis and understanding of IT services and integrated systems
- Audit service management team performance, both customer facing and internal tasks
- Works with process owners to support ITSM process, workflow, and SOP compliance across the organization
- Support root cause analysis of customer issues and SLA impacting events
- Conduct quality assessments, trend analysis and provide management reporting on support metrics
- Prepare daily/period reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Perform analytics on discrepancies and issues and perform root cause analysis
- Identify ITSM Process, workflow, and SOP opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions
- Leads the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Assist in the Quality Testing of new system functionality
- Support the communication and training of Continual Service Improvement to operational and engineering team
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a Masters' Degree and 12 years of experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top