Quality Assurance Manager - Senior (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Quality Assurance Manager - The Quality Assurance Manager must have experience in creating and implementing a detailed plan to ensure overall quality of IT products, services and systems. They must have experience in resolving project or programs problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve results. They must also have experience in reviewing and, if needed, correcting the functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Review and evaluate network performance and operations to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Develop systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
- Deliver quality services on the program.
- Work to ensure all performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan, Program Management Plan, the quality assurance surveillance plan, and contract deliverables.
- Support all functional areas of the program contract.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance, compliance, audits, deliverables, and process improvement.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable contract requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation.
- Lead the development and implementation of procedures and plans (e.g. QA Plan, corrective action plans) for assuring quality products and services in an agile environment.
Certifications: Tableau, Splunk, other data visualization tools.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Work to be performed in Herndon, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top