Provisioning and Billing System Engineer (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Test Engineer/BESS Lead to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Perform database engineering, administration, maintenance functions
- Design and implement bash Scripting for automation
- Perform periodic Linux Software patching and Lifecycle Engineering
- Maintain and operate voice back office systems including provisioning systems, billing, call rating and circuit tracking systems.
- Perform System Interface/Integration to other telephony/customer systems
- Engineer and Manage telephone call metering and rating software
- Obtain and retain Security Accreditation for BESS systems
- Perform System Ad Hoc and routine reporting
- Perform log management, monitoring and analysis
- Maintain and Monitor Avaya Call Center Reporting Platforms
- Maintain and Monitor SecureLogix Voice Firewall Systems
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications or equivalent experience.
- 10+ Years of Experience, working directly with linux operating systems, databases, and application software.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Technical Certifications in Linux, Database Management. Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), ITIL certification(s)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Back to top