Provisioning and Billing System Administrator/VSIT (Government)
- McLean, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Provisioning and Billing System Administrator/VSIT to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- System Administration and Account Management
- Site initiation and decommission
- Telephone number management
- Billing Systems maintenance and operations
- Special Circuit and Cell Phone tracking
- Telephone Provisioning for Moves, Adds, Changes
- Telephone Provisioning for Projects
- Familiarity with software patching and lifecycle engineering
- System Ad Hoc and routine reporting from provisioning and billing systems
- High School or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Associates degree or equivalent experience. 7+ Years of Experience, working directly with linux operating systems, databases, and/or telephony application software.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Technical Certifications in Linux, Database Management. Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top