Project Manager, Senior Specialist (Government) Pyongtaek, South Korea
- San Antonio, TX
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager, Senior Specialist to support the Dept of Defense, in providing Knowledge Management and resources development services in South Korea.
- Support a Joint Staff customer to perform Knowledge Management administration and technical development of Enterprise systems
- Develop and maintain daily Battle Rhythm matrixes and provide support to an operational Joint Staff
- Planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel
- Development, implementation, and ongoing support services of key Enterprise systems
- Leading the Front-end development, content management, and hosting of client web portal
- Lead multiple subcontractors and vendors to achieve results that adhere to highly technical customer system requirements
- Ten years' experience plus Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar technical or engineering discipline or sixteen years demonstrated experience in a relevant field.
- Must have 3 years' experience working on an operational Joint Staff.
- Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD) plans, policies, standards, and methods.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be accustomed to interacting with senior DoD Civilian and Military leadership.
Battle Rhythm management experience at the Joint or Command level
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top