Project Manager (Government)
We are seeking hard working, dedicated individual who will be able to travel at a moment's notice domestically in support of a contract. Candidates must be able to thrive in a high-pressure / fast moving work environment, and must be willing and capable of working independent of supervision. Candidate must have a proven record of Project Managing in a high pressure environment. Candidates must be willing to be on-call 24x7 and prepared to travel in support of the contract. We are seeking candidates that have strong work ethics and are able to work efficiently from a virtual office environment. Candidates will be traveling throughout the United States 70 - 80% of the time.
Required Skill Sets:
- Strong background in telecommunications specifically the provisioning of DSL, POTS, cable based circuitry, broadband as well as managing multiple installations and vast knowledge of testing these circuits.
- Knowledgeable of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and knowledge of Microsoft Access is desired).
- Candidates must be able to negotiate pricing with varies vendors, establish time line for services to be installed, integrate, test, troubleshoot, operate and coordinate repairs for phone services and high speed internet services (wired & wireless). This includes analog, digital voice circuits, and high speed internet networks delivered via Ethernet or via wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi).
- The ideal candidate must have strong oral and written skills.
- All employees will work in a virtual office environment and must reside in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia area (DMV). and are required to maintain a broadband connection at their residence. AT&T will not pay for this service, this is a condition of hire.
- Employees will be provided with the necessary tools to work from a virtual office environment such as a laptop and secure token.
- Candidates located in the Washington, D.C metropolitan area is required. Occasionally employees will be required to work from our headquarter office located at 3033 Chain Bridge Road in Oakton, VA for short periods for briefings, training, etc.
- No relocation assistance being provided
Required Skills and Experience:
Project Management experience 3 - 5 years with telecom background; Knowledgeable and well versed in Microsoft office programs and customer service oriented.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top