Project Manager Functional Lead (Government)
- McLean, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager Lead to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Lead a team of project management professionals, engineers, and technicians to deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Provide insightful analysis and guidance to customer on approaches to complex problems
- Coordinate all design efforts to complete overall design in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with end customer organization to negotiate access, start dates, completion dates and provide updates on project progress.
- Develop project schedule and other standard project documentation including project management plan and quad charts.
- Ensure all equipment listed in design bill of materials is procured and delivered in a timely manner
- Actively identify and resolve obstacles to project success
- Develop and provide periodic progress reports for both management and end user customers
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering or equivalent technical certification/education, 15+ Years of Experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL certification(s), Vendor Certifications, master's degree in business or Engineering.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top