Project Management Manager - (Government Support)
Job Description: Gathers, analyzes, and composes technical information. Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology. Translates technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel. Develops all types of documents and reports. Develops graphics to improve the quality and enhance the usability of documents.
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
- Maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and composes correspondence.
- Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of word processing and other computer-based documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer-based magnetic media, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
- Compose technical documents including, user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS and 16 years.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with CI Poly or able to obtain CI Poly. Or Active TS upgradable to TS/SCI.
Back to top