Project Analyst, Mid (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for Project Analysts to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. The Project Analyst supports project managers. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience and experience as a Project Analyst.
- Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
- Coordinate schedules to facilitate completion of proposals, contract deliverables, task order review, briefings/presentations, and in-process review preparation.
- Perform analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating procedures
- Supports one of more Project Managers
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor's degree in computer or information science and past performance as a Program Analyst
- Exceptional time management/organization skills
- Advanced proficiency in all of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- DHS Experience
- Cyber Security Experience
- Prior DHS Experience
Back to top