- Administers computer databases.
- Assigns contractor-supplied personnel to various projects and directs their activities; reviews and evaluates their work and prepares performance reports.
- Confers with and advises subordinates on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods.
- Consults with and advises users of the various databases.
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the database management section.
- Must have skill using Microsoft Access.
At least ten (10) years of experience with one or more databases listed in Table Knowledge of CA/CCD database desired .
Required Clearance: Top Secret
Desired: Department of State experience
- Software: Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Test Manager, Requisite Pro, DataStage, JIRA, Quality Center, Hudson, Subversion, Madforge, Hadoop
- Languages: SQL, J2EE, Awk, C/C++, XML, Java, Shell Scripting, Python
- Databases: Sybase, Oracle, DB2, MySQL
- OS: UNIX, Linux, Centos, Web Server
- CM: Puppet
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1661894
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top