Program Security Officer - Expert (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Program Security Officer to support the Program Management Office in providing contract wide security and clearance expertise.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the
corporate security policies, procedures and programs across the
- Establish a security program for personnel and property protection.
- Coordinate and administer personnel security clearances.
- Monitor and conduct security briefings and security education programs.
- Maintain liaison with outside agencies and keeps upper management and the government informed of all security activities.
- Recommend procedures for visitor control, employee identification and safeguarding of company facilities, equipment, materials and employee property.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph); This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate's and 10 years, a Bachelors' and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top