Producer & Editor
As On-Air Producer/Editor, will conceptualize, write, produce and edit content for all On and Off-Air marketing platforms on DIRECTV's exclusive Audience Network. This position reports to the Creative Director, On Air Promotion.
- Write, produce and edit from content across multiple genres including comedy, drama, action, sports, sizzle reels and more.
- Producer/Editor independently provides stylized, creative content and is the driving force behind the look and feel of many projects.
- Executes music searches and displays strong music editing skills.
- Strong sound design skills a plus.
- Work in conjunction with in-house designers, assistant editors, audio mixers, colorists, etc .
- Passion for and knowledge of pop culture, new media and television trends.
Requires five or more years of broadcast network, cable network, trailer house, ad agency or professional television Producer/Editor experience. Must be highly skilled with both Mac's and PC's utilizing a variety of edit tools and systems, preferably Adobe Premiere. A degree in TV/Film production or related field and/or specialized training in editing and editing equipment/systems is preferred.
Candidates must have the proven ability to work independently and creatively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced production environment, while producing high quality results and maintaining a professional attitude. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple projects.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top