Procurement Planner, Full Performance (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Procurement Planner to support the US Federal Government in conducting strategic procurement for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Part of team providing competitive price quotes for IT hardware, software, parts, consumables and services with guaranteed pricing
- Validate all order data
- Enter and manage purchase requests
- Work in partnership with buyers to define orders/purchases.
- Track invoices and payments
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives which impact operational results or project deliverables
- Develop solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require analysis and understanding of procurement process
- Effectively communicate at all levels. Understands industry practices and standards
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top