AT&T Cybersecurity is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to manage the implementation and operation of ServiceNow to modernize the operation of our business. Initial focus is process and workflow automation with future projects across many parts of our end-to-end customer management experience.
You will lead the design and development of new ServiceNow capabilities within AT&T Cybersecurity using Agile/SAFe project management methodology. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather and review requirements and user stories, provide estimates, design and guide development and collaborate with other engineers and architects to build interfaces with other AT&T systems to support automation. Guide the creation of automated test plans and strategies.
The ideal candidate has a breadth of experience helping architect and develop large, distributed software systems with ServiceNow experience. Experience architecting and developing systems within ServiceNow. If you have ServiceNow experience and an interest and/or background in security, we should talk.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Collaborating with other senior technology leaders to develop architectural roadmaps while providing expertise on the platform architecture.
• Designing system architecture and software components that align with AT&T's business strategies and objectives.
• Provide expertise on engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches and complex technical resolutions for processes.
• Oversee quality improvement using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) efforts to ensure that deliverables are secure, scalable and reliable
• Implement key architecture and infrastructure decisions.
• Work closely with Engineering Team Leaders to plan and execute software engineering development cycles in an Agile/SAFe environment.
• Lead and build strong global software development engineering teams and a strong, positive software engineering culture.
WHAT YOU NEED:
● 10+ years software development and architecture experience.
● 5+ years of ServiceNow development/implementation experience. CSM a must, ITSM and ITOM a plus.
● Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, Angular, XML, HTML, AJAX).
● Proven track record in architecting and building complex ServiceNow solutions.
● Experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary. ● Experience designing and implementing automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator
● ServiceNow Application Developer certification required. ServiceNow Implementation Specialist and/or System Administrator certifications a plus.
● Demonstrated ability to influence large teams and leadership providing options with pros/cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the design/delivery process.
● Experience working in an Agile/SAFe environment.
● Experience consuming REST/SOAP APIs required.
● Strong data analysis skills leveraging various technologies.
● Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
● Fluency in English required.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience delegating work to subordinate or less experienced team members and mentoring same.
WHAT YOU GET:
• A competitive compensation that includes base salary + bonus
• The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management.
So, why consider a position AT&T Cybersecurity?
There are many great reasons to join our team but here are a few that stand out:
• The market opportunity is enormous. There are millions of business around the world that are struggling to adequately protect their IT resources or meet their compliance obligations.
• At AT&T, we already have millions of commercial customers that we provide networking services today and that gives us a significant advantage in how we solve customer's security problems.
• AT&T Cybersecurity runs as a separate business unit within AT&T. That gives us the reach and resources of a Fortune 9 company with the autonomy to work and deliver like a startup.
• AT&T provides a generous benefits package.
• In addition to selling software directly to end customers, AT&T Cybersecurity uses our own products to deliver managed services so we get a front-row seat in how our products are used.
• And most importantly, we come to work each day on a mission to provide organizations with highly intelligent security products and services that are affordable and simple to use. We believe organizations of all shapes and sizes should be able to achieve world-class security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions.
Interested in joining our Cybersecurity team?
Back to top