POD Junior Developer - Project GROW
We are building a new team whose mission is adopting a modern development and engineering approach and be the first example of what genuine application of Agile, DevOps and common sense can achieve in the enterprise environment.
Right now, we have a small, closely-knit team of young people coming from different backgrounds who not only want to bring improvement to our product but also enjoy the time we spend together.
The team and its members have a lot of freedom in the way they operate, moreover:
- Common sense overrides processes
- Team management is focused on results, not work hour count
- Frequent, spontaneous team building outings
- No call days
- Innovation days (micro hackathons)
Our approach to home office is common sense based: we need everyone to be in office on a regular basis to facilitate knowledge sharing and interaction with our internal customers, but we appreciate calm and focus are needed when it is finally time to get to coding.
Our focus is Flexware, a new flagship product based on Network Function Virtualization technologies that started 2.5 years ago at AT&T.
It consists of a hardware device and the NFV software associated with it.
While the setup brings a lot of value to our customers (it saves them money :) the customer experience while ordering it and setting it up can greatly be improved (very... greatly).
This is what we will be striving to do and what we need your help and expertise for.
Our vision once our development teams are built is to gain ownership of the customer experience from the ordering process to the service assurance relationship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development, test, documentation and maintenance of backend or frontend code
- Participation to team Agile ceremonies
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (Java, Python, Typescript preferred)
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development concepts and willingness to apply them
- Interest in Functional programming
- Involvement in Open-Source projects
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols
Education and Qualifications:
We would primarily like to see your code, so an active portfolio of projects, your public GitHub webpage or anything of the sort is preferred.
While we are open to any education background, a degree in Computer Science, Math or related disciplines is a plus.
What we offer:
- A Startup approach to the usual set of corporate challenges. Our newly built team is tasked with leading the way to change the company's development culture, which includes experimenting with new technologies and approaches.
- EMEA working hours
- Salary from 1760 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Back to top